Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Why Do You Want To Work For Us ?

This is a popular interview question
Following are 3 sample answers
Sample Ans 1:
I would be proud to work for a company like yours with such a long history of leadership in the industry.  I have carried out web research and believe that the company’s XYZ products and its future projections are very impressive and promising.  The XXX team is the team I would take pride to work with. A place where my skills or background fits perfectly and can be utilized respectively.
Sample Ans 2:
Your company made its fortune for making great products that help people do X. But on top of that it is the kind of place where I can fit in and excel, so I was thrilled to see you have this opening.  Your company believes in providing superior service, to which I share the same value and enables me to not only fit into your organization, but complement the team as well.
Sample Ans 3:
I was delighted to see on your website that your feature employees are talking about how great it is to work for your company. These days so many people seem to despise where they work for one reason or another. It’s wonderful to see that your employees are proud to talk about how much they love their jobs.
Tips:
  • Conduct a thorough research of company and company’s top executive before facing interview
  • Learn about the company’s vision and how you can contribute in it
  • Demonstrate your eagerness to work for the company
  • Evidence that you understand the employer’s business
  • Mention why you rely on XYZ company for your growth and why it is the best place to utilize your skill and experience for the benefit of the company
  • Demonstrate your belief in company’s product or service

No comments:

Post a Comment